Personalized and Affordable Care ManagementOur family helping your family.
When daily living needs and routines change for you or a loved one, Preferred Living Solutions staff provides trusted expertise and the necessary resources to help manage transitions and challenges.
We’re a care management company serving adult children of aging parents, older adults, people with disabilities and families who want to assure the best guidance and support for their loved ones at reasonable prices.
Headquartered in Wake Forest, North Carolina, Preferred Living Solutions serves individuals and families throughout Wake, Durham, Franklin Counties and the surrounding areas.
Preferred Living Solutions can help you create an individualized care management plan to meet your personal needs.
Holiday Gift Special!
Get ready for the new year by organizing all of your essential documents and personal information to help you manage your (or a loved one) day-to-day life and bring peace of mind.
Get the Living Prepared Workbook and 4 hours of professional care management consultation to help complete the book for only $199!
In addition to being a great organizing tool, the Living Prepared Workbook also provides the perfect opening for conversations with loved ones about their wishes and expectations in the event of an emergency.
How We Can Help You
The staff at Preferred Living Solutions provides the following services to assist you and your loved ones:
- Securing reliable in-home care
- Finding alternative living solutions
- Activating long-term care insurance benefits
- Assistance in applying for benefits such as Medicaid and insurance benefits for Veterans
- Coordinating services to ensure continuity of care
- Planning for care after a hospital discharge
- Serving as a patient advocate
- Scheduling doctor’s appointments, providing transportation and/or accompaniment
- Transporting and supporting patient for same-day surgeries and procedures (cataract surgeries, colonoscopy, endoscopy, dental surgeries, etc.) to save missed work or school days for adult children and other caregivers
- Assistance in securing employment
- Scheduling leisure, recreational and volunteer activities
- Assisting with funeral arrangements
- Arranging for repairs and home modifications for wheelchair access
- Finding assistance and solutions for housekeeping, meal preparation, lawn care and more.