Your resource for personalized, affordable care managementOur family helping your family.
When daily living needs and routines change for you or a loved one, Preferred Living Solutions staff provides trusted expertise and the necessary resources to help manage transitions and challenges.
Living Prepared Workshops
Includes The Drop Dead Book: My Need to Know Information – Only $99!
Get started organizing all of your essential information by attending this hands-on workshop.
You will walk away feeling accomplished and better prepared!
CALL 919-554-0675 TODAY TO REGISTER!
Here are just a few of the services we offer:
- Securing reliable in-home care
- Finding alternative living solutions
- Activating long-term care insurance benefits
- Assistance in applying for benefits such as Medicaid and insurance benefits for Veterans
- Coordinating services to ensure continuity of care
- Planning for care after a hospital discharge
- Serving as a patient advocate
- Scheduling doctor’s appointments, providing transportation and/or accompaniment
- Assistance in securing employment
- Scheduling leisure, recreational and volunteer activities
- Assisting with funeral arrangements
- Arranging for repairs and home modifications for wheelchair access
- Finding assistance for housekeeping, meal preparation, lawn care and more.
Headquartered in Wake Forest, North Carolina, Preferred Living Solutions serves individuals and families throughout Wake County and the surrounding areas.
Preferred Living Solutions can help you create an individualized care management plan to meet your personal needs.