Aging adults are often faced with having to consider alternate housing options; managing new or ongoing health issues; and locating services to address personal needs. These tasks can be daunting even in the best of circumstances.
Preferred Living Solutions provides professional, caring support to meet the individualized needs of adult children and other caregivers of aging adults. Our services strive to present you and your loved ones with the highest quality resources and most cost–effective eldercare options necessary to maintain an independent, affordable and safe lifestyle.
Rely on Preferred Living Solutions’ experience and resources to help you make informed decisions about which supportive services and living solutions will fit your aging family’s needs and personal goals.
Preferred Living Solutions offers services that can address many of the issues that aging adults and their families may face. Our staff will help you and your loved ones manage concerns you face today and plan for your future needs so that everyone has peace of mind. Our service options include:
- Screen, coordinate and monitor in–home & healthcare services
- Provide information about & referrals to appropriate community resources and agencies
- Complete comprehensive personal assessments & individualized care plans to achieve your goals
- Advocate for an individual to ensure fair and appropriate access to resources
- Mediate & intervene during crisis situations
Whether your situation requires working with our Care Managers on a full–scale individualized care plan or only necessitates help on a one–time or as needed basis, Preferred Living Solutions can locate, arrange and manage a full spectrum of services you may need and want. Some of the categories of service we offer include but are not limited to:
- Medical: coordination with physicians and other healthcare providers – arrange access to medical equipment and supplies – pick–up and delivery of medications – in–home health services referral
- Insurance and Government Programs: accessing resources available through Medicare – Medicaid – supplemental health insurance – long–term health insurance or VA benefits
- In–Home Assistance: cleaning – moving – running errands – caring for pets – home repair – healthcare – personal care – companion services
- Transportation: private and public transportation options tailored to fit specific needs – lifestyles and schedules
- Finances: estate – will and financial planning – bill paying – organizing home files – managing insurance forms and claims – tax preparation – post-retirement employment opportunities
- Recreation: social activities – leisure hobbies – wellness – adapting to the community – volunteer opportunities
- Housing: finding an appropriate – accessible and affordable residence – modifying current homes – relocating to a new area – researching retirement communities or live-in facilities – downsizing to a smaller home
- Nutrition: food preparation – meal delivery – dietician consultations – education about personal nutritional needs
- Education: training programs – career skills development – preparing for college – employment preparation
Contact Preferred Living Solutions to schedule a meeting with one of our Care Managers to discuss your concerns, your needs and the goals you hope to achieve. Together, we will explore your options and design personal solutions to attain your desired outcomes.