You or your loved one will benefit from working with a PCM if you:
- Are concerned about being able to remain in the home of your choice because of health or safety issues
- Need assistance identifying and/or managing available services, resources and support
- Find the healthcare and social service delivery systems difficult to access and navigate because they are confusing and fragmented
- Feel emotionally drained or overwhelmed because of issues related to health changes, losses or difficulty with activities of daily living
- Have limited or no family support
- Are not pleased with current care and desire advocacy
- Experience strained relationships with your family members due to care-giving responsibilities, competing priorities and differences of opinion.